This happened a few weeks ago, but I want to get it written down before I forget.
I was in the car with Ethan, driving home from school, and as usual I ask him how his day went. We had a nice little conversation that goes something like this:
Ethan: Today in writing group we had to write about our hero.
Me: So who did you write about?
Ethan: You
Me: Really? You did?!
Ethan: yes, because you're my hero.
Me: Why?
Ethan: Because you take care of Daddy when he's sick, and you cook dinner for me and Faith, and you babysit 4 babies. That's a lot of hard work, Mom.
** I couldn't have been more happy. It's very nice to get acknowledged for the hard work I do, but somehow hearing it straight from Ethan made me feel so great inside. And just so he knows it, Ethan is a hero to me as well. I love you Best Boy!
1 comment:
Awww that is so special. Ethan is such an amazing boy. I know you are so proud of him. Give him a hug for us :)
Post a Comment