Travis kept telling me that the birthday present he got me was probably one of the best gifts he ever got me (I highly doubted that, since he gave me a Mexican cruise for our one year annivesary), and that when I opened it up I was going to be so surprised. Well, if you know me well enough you know how much I love a surprise.
The day came for my birthday party, my family came over and we had cake & ice cream. I was anxious to open my gifts. My sister got me this awesome photo frame with pics of us when we were kids. It really is a treasure, we both cried when I opened it! My mom and step dad got me a gift card to Kohls...my favorite store...and I also got 2 bottles of Almond Champagne...my favorite!
But the bag I was really waiting to open was the big ol' bag sitting next to me, I could hear it calling " open me..open me..open me!"..I waited to open it last, only because I wanted to savor the suspense for a few more minutes.
Well, let me just say that I was totally surprised and very happy with my gift. The first words out of my mouth were , "NO $HIT!!!"...
Travis bought us tickets to see the musical WICKED...I've been wanting to see it for years now. Wizard of Oz is one of my all time favorite movies, so the story behind the two witches has always intrigued me. I'm so happy!! We're going on May 24, so I don't have much longer to wait.
It really was a great gift! Thanks, Travis!!
No comments:
Post a Comment