Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A night at the theater


Sat. 5/24 was the big day. We drove down to West Hollywood to the Pantages Theater to see Wicked. I know that Travis was a bit apprehensive about seeing a musical, but because he loves me so much he decided to sit through the torture of the singing & dancing. The funny thing is that he LOVED it! And I am sooo happy he liked it, because I would have felt bad having him sit there for 3 hours in those tiny theater seats if he didn't end up enjoying himself.

The play was awesome! The storyline behind the Witches of Oz is so good, and very unexpected. The twist of comedy in the show was a nice surprise, I totally had expected the storyline to be a bit dark, but we actually had quite a few chances to laugh out loud.

Overall it was a great night, a nice date alone with the love of my life, and an opportunity to do something that was all about me for a change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you both had such a great time! You said that he would probably enjoy it and I'm so glad that he did. I can't wait to hear the details next week.
Lori