Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One, Twice, Three times a poop...

I never thought I'd be typing this, but Faith has now gone poop 3 times in the potty. I never thought I'd see this day, I should call the newspapers and TV news station to put out a press release. Everyone should know about this.

She has a little "Poopie Prize" basket in the bathroom, it's filled with trinkets from the Dollar Store, and when she goes poop she gets to pick a toy. She talks all day about her Poopie Prizes and she plans ahead for which toy she'll pick next.

We're definitely on our way to potty training freedom. I wish parents got some sort of trophy for the accomplishment because it takes way more time, effort and emotional toll than anything else involving kids (well, so far..I still haven't had to deal with a teenager yet, so I'll get back to you in a few years on this)

Way to go, Faith!! You are our little Poopie Princess!

No comments: