Faith has figured out that jumping on my bed is even more fun if she's doing it to some music. She likes the music loud ( I wonder where she gets that from? *wink wink*). On this particular day she says, " Mommy, music for jump!", so I put on some loud music, and then she tells me, " Picture camera!". Apparently she wanted to show off for the camera. I picked up my camera and started video taping, and where I was standing wasn't up to her expectations so she points towards the window and commands me to "go this way!". She's smart, that girl is, because she knew I'm supposed to take pictures with the sunlight behind me. Well, that's an exaggeration, but it was funny to me that she told me to stand exactly where I should have been standing in the first place.
Anyhow, she jumped for a good 15 minutes, never breaking a sweat. Each time the song ended she would say ,"more! more!". I remember jumping on beds when I was little, and as I watched Faith I couldn't help feel a bit of jealousy that my bed-jumping days are over.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cheyenne and I got a kick out of watching lil Faith have such a great time being a jumping bean. LOL
Post a Comment