Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sweet or sour?


On Saturday Faith was a little sour. She wasn't happy about anything and everything made her mad. She was getting sassy with me so I put her in Time-Out. Once she heard that she was getting sent to Time-Out she threw a major tantrum, screaming, kicking, crying, the whole 9 yards. I told her, " Momma is going to take a picture of you having a fit so you can see how silly you look." So I go pick up the camera to take a picture of her and suddenly she jumps up to her feet, looks right into the camera and immediately stops crying and says, "Cheese!". Oh my, I think a modeling career is in her future! The way she turned off the waterworks so fast was amazing! She's already figured out at her young age that if someone is going to take a picture of her she'd better be prepared. It's funny because I've always been a ham in front of cameras, so I think I passed that onto her in her DNA. Even with the tear-stained cheeks and snotty nose she still looks sweet. It's not easy being the parent of a 2 year old little girl. One never knows if she's going to be sweet or sour. Like a teenager her emotions change so fast. I guess being a 2 year old is a lot harder than it looks.

No comments: