Friday, July 11, 2008

Fun in the Summertime sun






Summertime means lots of our mornings are spent in the backyard, trying to get in as much active time as possible before the extreme heat sets in. I have been on a mission to get more stuff for the backyard for the kids to play with. I think I did a pretty good job. This Summer we saw the addition of the playhouse, the pool, a couple of bikes, a scooter, a slip-n-slide, and a big art easel. My own kids and the kids I babysit are never going to be bored ( or at least I hope not). But as is typical for the younger kids, today I let them play around in some shaving cream I got for .97 cents, and I think that kept them occupied longer than any of the expensive toys did! But in the end, if they're having fun then that makes me happy.

No comments: