Monday, June 2, 2008

Growing like weeds





Wouldn't it be grand if our kids could stay young forever? Looking back at old pictures of my kids makes me so sad. I can really see just how much they have grown, and each year they grow older so do I....and that's not exactly good news now, is it?!??!

I wanted to post a few of my favorite pics of the kids when they were younger. Since Ethan was born pre-digital camera I don't have any digi pics of him as a small munchkin.
Don't you just love that picture of Faith with my lipstick? It's ironic that the LIPstick didn't make it onto her lips! She looked too precious to get mad at her, even though it was my most expensive tube of lipstick ( well, at least I can say she had good taste in makeup at such a young age!)

No comments: